1. Heath Bars
2. Special Halloween Kit Kats (they’re white chocolate on the outside with chocolate on the inside).
3. Seeing little kids in their Halloween costumes.
4. Seeing parents and older kids in their Halloween costumes.
5. LOL! Dressing up myself. When my daughter was in elementary school they would have a Halloween Hop and all the parents went in costume. Here’s one of me, my sis and my future hubby at one Halloween party.
6. Taking a hayride and going out into the pumpkin field to pick a pumpkin.
7. The smell of leaves in the air.
8. The bit of a nip which lets you know fall is finally here.
9. Decorating the house for Halloween and checking out the decorations on the other homes.
10. Watching scary movies late at night.
11. Having Halloween fall on the weekend so I can see all the kids that are coming by.
12. Caramel apples.
13. Reading spooky books.
Hope you enjoyed today’s Thursday Thirteen. I welcome you to add any of your favorite things about Halloween in the comments section.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!