I had a chance to have a wonderful business-related dinner last night at an upscale New York City eatery – the Gotham Bar and Grill – which got me going on the theme for today’s Thursday 13, namely, my favorite foods. So here goes!
1. Foie gras. Yes, I know it’s outlawed in California and Oregon, but it’s tasty.
3. Hot Dogs.
4. Hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream.
5. Ice cream. Most any flavor except mint. Yech. I hate mint.
6. Ropa vieja. A tasty Cuban dish of shredded beef in tomato sauce.
7. Cuban roast pork. Love it! I gave out the recipe the other day if you want to try it for yourself. Just click here.
9. Cheese and bread.
10. Spaghetti and meatballs (my husband makes the best meatballs!)
11. My sister’s Thanksgiving Meal. (Corn casserole, turkey, pecan pie so many amazing foods!)
12. Eggs. Any way shape or form.
13. Tomato soup with either a tuna or peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the side.
Hope you enjoyed today’s Thursday Thirteen. I welcome you to add any of your foods and even give us some recipes if you can.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!