The New Year has come roaring in and I’m trying hard not to make resolutions. I guess because I always think that it’s more than about just making a promise for the short term, it’s about making a long term change for the better.
Despite that, I can’t help getting caught up in the New Year’s frenzy of promises, so here are a few things I’m going to try to do for myself and others.
1. Lose weight. A continuous battle for me.
2. Be more patient. I am so not patient at times.
3. Work harder. Seems impossible and yet I truly believe in the American Dream that all things are possible thanks to the fruit of hard labor.
4. Rethink promo. Been there done that so many times and all for naught. There has got to be a better way.
5. Play more. All work and no play makes Caridad a grumpy girl.
What are your New Year’s resolutions? Any fun things you’ve got planned for the coming year?