Those who know me know I am like the Energizer bunny after a double-dose of a triple venti Starbucks coffee. I’m always on the go. So this summer I plan on doing something different: relaxing. Well, at least relaxing as much as I can because I really can’t just get away from it all for a variety of reasons. Still, I am going to do my darn best to plan my spontaneity. LOL!
So this morning’s Thursday 13 is a list of my summer wishes! Feel free to add your summer wish as a comment!
1. Relax. I want to dip my toes in the water and just take it easy.
2. Read more. My TBR pile is looking too much like the Washington Monument.
4. Sell a proposal to Harlequin Desire. I just love these books and so wish I could get back into writing contemporary romances.
6. Hope the new books sell well.
7. Get to the beach more.
8. Take long naps on the beach.
9. Enjoy early morning and evening strolls along the boardwalk.
10. Lose more weight and be healthier (unfortunately that flies in the face of #11).
11. Eat a short shot ice cream at Day’s every weekend night.
13. Try my hand at self-publishing some of my earlier releases and a new story.
Hope you’re having a good spring so far and looking forward to the summer! Feel free to share what you would like to do over the next few months.
You can visit more Thursday 13 participants by clicking here.
Summer Splash Winner!
The winner of the Summer Splash Blog Hop prize is Laura H. Please contact me with your postal address so I can send your prize.