I love the summer and being to drive down to the Jersey Shore and enjoy being outdoors.
So this morning’s Thursday 13 is a list of my favorite Jersey Shore Things! Feel free to add your some of your favorite things about the Jersey Shore or about the summer!
1. Strolling along the boardwalk and checking out the sights.
2. Checking out street fairs, flea markets and art festivals.
3. 4th of July parades and fireworks.
4. Memorial Day parades and services to honor our military.
5. Sitting on the beach and reading.
6. Fishing! I have got to break out that fishing pole.
7. Exploring the various towns and seeing their unique styles.
8. Long bike rides along Ocean Avenue.
9. Surfer dudes. They are so sexy.
10. Eating ice cream at Day’s in Ocean Grove or Kohr’s frozen custard along the boardwalk.
11. $10.00 lobster specials! Yum, love lobster.
12. Shopping at the outlets.
13. Lucy the Elephant!
Hope you’re having a good summer so far! Feel free to share your favorite things with us today!
You can visit more Thursday 13 participants by clicking here.