Even though we have had a mild winder so far in NY/NJ, I am counting the minutes until spring. So I thought I would share with you 13 things I love about that season!
1. Cherry blossoms. I have a tree I planted a long time ago and I love the soft pink blooms.
2. The bright green of spring grass.
3. The smell of fresh earth as I turn it to plant.
4. Putting in vegetable and flower plants.
5. The slight bite in the air at night.
6. Warm sun, rich and golden.
7. Emerging from hibernation to take long strolls.
8. Longer days.
9. Clear skies.
10. The colorful peek of snowdrops and crocuses in rich, dark soil.
11. Checking out how many goldfish have been born in the little pond I built.
12. The bunnies running all over the yard.
13. Easter Egg hunts.
Hope you enjoyed my list! How about sharing some of your favorite spring things.