I was very moved yesterday with news about baby Avery and her parents’ very inspiring Bucket List. Avery was born with SMA – Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Avery passed away a few days ago. She was only 5 months old, but in that time, her parents made sure she lived, something that we fail to do at times.
For more on Avery’s story and to contribute to finding a cure for SMA, you can click here.
So today’s Thursday 13 is a list of things I’d love to do before it’s time to move on and here they are:
1. See that my daughter has her happily-ever-after in love, business and life in general.
2. Visit Macchu Picchu.
3. Take a cross-country road trip through the U.S.
4. Visit Chichen Itza.
5. Go to a shooting range and fire a gun.
6. Drive really fast on a race track.
7. Own an incredible inn on the shore and teach writing to guests.
8. Swim with dolphins.
9. See the Mets win another World Series.
10. Make the NY Times list again.
11. Visit every ball park in the U.S.
12. Regain my optimism.
13. Help others in need.
It’s a doable list I think and I’m hoping there are some on there that may happen soon, like #1. In fact, my daughter gets her MBA in just a few weeks, so I’m really happy about that. Which I guess means I’m on my way to #12.
But there is one that I am totally doing right now – #13 – and you can help me with that! You see, I am donating a portion of the royalties from THE CLAIMED to HOPE FOR THE WARRIORS. Please take a moment to visit the SOS ALOHA Blog and share this information with others!
Another way you can help is to tweet/share the following:
Help our #military with THE CLAIMED & @CaridadPineiro PLZ RT http://awe.sm/5nMDK
Tweet every day and each entry will increase your chances of winning the SIN HUNTER SHORE SPECIAL CONTEST.
Thanks so much for helping me with my bucket list! Share what’s on your bucket list with us today!