Besides the shower, I get some of my best ideas while walking and on top of that, walking is a great way to stay fit and lose weight. I shoot for at least 12K steps a day, but usually average more like 17K. If you want to join me on my walking journey, be my friend on Fitbit: http://fitbit.link/2wdmwL9.
Here are some good articles for you about how to use walking to improve your overall well-being:
- Exactly How to Lose Weight By Walking More at Women’s Health: http://bit.ly/2we2Pmj
- 30 TIPS WHEN YOU’RE WALKING FOR WEIGHT LOSS at Eat This, Not That: http://bit.ly/2wdqGmj
- How To Start Walking When You Have 50+ Pounds To Lose at Prevention (love love love this magazine by the way!): http://bit.ly/2wdGBki
- Yes, Walking Can Help You Lose Weight—Here’s How at Self: http://bit.ly/2wdqbbK
- 13 Mental Health Benefits Of Exercise at Everybody Walk: http://bit.ly/2wdzvwe
- How Walking in Nature Changes the Brain at The New York Times: http://nyti.ms/2wdr4kL
- The physical and psychological benefits of walking at Active: http://bit.ly/2wdH7Pg
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I’m hopefully off for a stroll along the boardwalk if the weather holds up!