The blog tour continues! Don’t forget to visit The Jeep Diva today to find out what she has to say about THE LOST and for a chance to win a LOST T-shirt or copy of my upcoming e-book, ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.
Also, tonight I have Anjanette Delgado with me for a live video event and we’ll be talking about break-ups, fixes for broken hearts and her latest release, THE HEARTBREAK PILL which explores what happens when one woman seems to find a cure for her break-up pain.
So for today’s Thursday 13, I’ve got a list of things you do when you break up!
1. Sing out loud to Gloria Gaynor’s I WILL SURVIVE
2. Get chip-faced like Sandra Bullock in MISS CONGENIALITY
3. Move to Tuscany and start a new life
4. Cry. A lot.
5. Go to the gym and beat the crap out of the boxing bag.
6. Eat chocolate.
7. Drink wine.
8. Find a new guy and hope he isn’t just a rebound guy.
9. Go out with friends and cry some more, drink some more wine.
10. Read a good romance.
11. Watch DIRTY DANCING six or seven times a day (like THE NEW GIRL)
12. Cry some more.
13. Get over it and move on.
Share your break-up remedies by leaving a comment here on the blog or even better, join Anjanette and me tonight as we talk about heartbreak and some remedies!
To visit other Thursday 13 participants, you can click here.
To watch the live video event tonight, you can cut and paste this link into the browser
http://t.wbx.me/f8qgs or click on this widget: