Before we get started with today’s Thursday Thirteen, don’t forget to drop by the Wicked Wednesday blog and leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of Hope Tarr’s VANQUISHED and to learn more about her re-release, A ROGUE’S PLEASURE.
On to today’s Thursday Thirteen – Hot Cars for Heroes!
If you’ve visited before, you know that I love cars! There is just something about them that is totally amazing and at times, downright sexy. I mean, what would Batman be without the Batmobile? (Ok-muscles in a tight black outfit are totally sexy as well.)
So here’s a list of my top hot cars for heroes. I’m basing this not just on how sexy the car is, but how the hero or his kick-butt lady would look driving it.
1. 2010 Chevrolet Camaro – GM hit it out of the ballpark with this one!
Photo Credit: Nick Ares@en.wikipedia.com
2. 1968 Chevrolet Camaro – All the Bad Boys back in high school were always fixing these up while us Good Girls watched and dreamed.
Photo Credit:Rich Niewiroski Jr.@en.wikipedia.com
3. 2010 Jeep Wranger Sport – Only in a Jeep! for making those fast getaways over rocky terrain.
4. 2010 Aston Martin – Bond. James Bond. ‘Nuf Said.
Photo Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. 1953 MG – A classic Roadster
6. 2009 Chevrolet Corvette C6 – Sleek, sexy and fast, just like our heroes.
Photo Credit: GrantC@en.wikipedia.com
7. 1960 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible – Nothing better than driving with the top down and seeing the stars at night.
8. Delorean DMC – Best known for being Michael Fox’s ride in the Back to the Future franchise
Photo Credit: en:user:Grenex@en.wikipedia.com
9. Bentley Contintental GTC – Classy and yet sporty. For those getaways along the roads of Monaco beside a prince.
Photo Credit: Bobak Ha’Eri@en.wikipedia.com
10. Plymouth Prowler – Yummy!
11. Saturn Sky – Saturn will truly be missed.
Photo Credit: Reedred@en.wikipedia.com
12. 2011 Ford Mustang with Performance Package – Save a Cowboy, Ride a Mustang.
Photo Credit: Jamesthebard@en.wikipedia.com
13. Chrysler Sebring – My own personal ride!
Photo Credit: S 400 HYBRID@en.wikipedia.com
Hope you enjoyed today’s Thursday Thirteen. Feel free to let me know what are your top choices for sexiest cars.