With Christmas Eve just over a week away, it seems time to do the countdown of things still left to do for that big day! So here goes:
1. Make a list.
2. Check it twice.
3. Find out who has been naughty and who has been nice. (LOL! Okay I’ll get serious now).
4. Keep to budget for gifts that I still need to buy.
5. Check the pantry and make a list of what’s needed for Christmas Eve dinner.
6. Coordinate with Sis who helps out with the meal.
7. Make sure hubby has my favorite Gloria Estefan Christmas CD ready for the night.
8. Wrap. Or maybe find some nice gift bags for all the goodies.
9. Call friends and see how they are doing.
10. Send out Christmas cards.
11. Buy some more people and cars for the Christmas Village. It’s looking a little lonely.
12. Write. Write. Write.
13. Remember it is Christ’s birthday and thank the Lord for all my blessings.
Take a moment to share what’s on your holiday to-do list.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Since I mentioned the Christmas Village, I thought I’d share this little slideshow I created of this year’s Christmas Village that my daughter and I put together. If you can’t see the video below, you can click here or cut and paste this link: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1703762830471