This Fun Friday we’re doing something new: The Fun Friday Five. Today’s Five are the Most Emotional Moments in Life. There are moments you will never forget, whether good or bad. I’m sharing Five of my Most Emotional Good Moments in Life since I want to get the weekend started on a positive note for you!
So here they are:
1. The first time I saw my daughter and held her in my arms.
2. Marrying my husband (that picture is the two of us on our wedding day!).
3. The day I became a United States Citizen.
4. Watching my sister graduate college (It was my mom’s dream for her girls to go to college but she didn’t live to see my sister graduate).
5. Receiving the call that someone wanted to buy my book.
How about you? Take a moment to share you’re most upbeat and happy moments in life.
Hope you all have a grand and beautiful weekend.