He has just one night to prove to her that anything is possible…
Jason Hart, Jase to his friends, has just graduated college and earned his commission as a Second Lieutenant in the Marine Corps. It’s the night of the graduation party and she’ll be there. His best friend’s slightly older sister, Nickie. Nickie is the only woman he’s really wanted for a long time. He has just one night to make it happen.
She has just one night before the man of her dreams leaves, maybe forever, but can she find the courage to take a chance…
Nicole de Salvo has been in love – and lust – for her little brother’s best friend for years. For years she’s watched from afar and done nothing about her attraction for Jason Hart only now their time together is almost at an end. On their last night together will she find the courage to do something about her feelings, or will she live with regret for the rest of her life?
If you’ve read JUST ONE NIGHT, please take a moment to leave a review on Amazon, especially at the box set with the story since Amazon won’t cross post reviews to the box set. Reviews really do help us. Click here for the TAKE A CHANCE Box Set!
Except for the day of my daughter’s big move, we’ve had a fairly calm and easy winter. I hope that keeps up! This picture is a reminder of a winter that didn’t go so easily – the winter of 2010. We went to bed and woke up to this amazing deposit of snow!
One of the harder things about my daughter’s move (besides mom separation anxiety) has been dealing with the clutter in my life. To help out the kids, we offered to let them take furniture that was in good shape, but we knew we would not be able to use when we downsized. Of course, that meant getting rid of lots of things that had been hanging around. Amazing the things I discovered and the money lost by duplicating things I already had. Also amazing, things I was holding onto that were no longer of use – like a decade old list of book review sites. After a decade, no longer pertinent.
What’s funny is that we’d put into place a way to keep most of the house uncluttered, but my office somehow didn’t get the memo. LOL. Anyway, here are some of my tips for dealing with clutter and some tips from experts on getting organized.
Caridad’s Tips for Corralling Clutter
1. A place for everything and everything in its place. Makes it easy to find things and avoids duplicating items (like I did!)
2. If you can store it electronically, do so, but not before deciding if you really really need to keep it. Scan and save notes, etc. to a hard drive and backup regularly, to both another drive and the cloud. Storage space on the cloud is more economical than you think.
3. Every six months, go through your closets, desk, etc. and discard items that no longer fit, are broken or worn, you haven’t read/used. For clothes and other items that are in good condition, consider a donation to Goodwill or the Salvation Army so that others may benefit.
4. Encourage kids to get rid of unused toys, etc. by turning it into an event – like a garage sale. Kids keep all proceeds from the sales and anything not sold is donated to charity.
5. The next time you are in a store and want to buy an item, ask yourself how often you plan on using it and whether or not it’s just going to become a dust collector. Your more organized self and pocketbook will both thank you!
Good morning! Sorry I’ve been gone for a few weeks, but I have been crazy. I spent two weeks after Christmas helping my daughter paint and get her new home ready. She moved in during that horrible winter storm, but luckily it went well. After that, some kind of stomach bug hit me and laid me low, but now I’m back!
It’s Monday which means, time for a Man Crush. Today’s choice is Matt Lanter from NBC’s TIMELESS. Matt has those dimples and that sexy boy next door look. For the first few shows, it was killing me that I thought he looked like someone and I couldn’t put my finger on it. But then I realized that he looked like a young Marc Blucas of Buffy fame.
Matt started off as a contestant on a Bravo reality show, but soon had a number of acting and voice roles. He was in 90210 and has also voiced Anakin Skywalker for the animated film Star Wars: The Clone Wars which was a box office success.
What do you think? Cute or not?
Also, if you like history, you should check out TIMELESS. It’s very interesting and of course, romance. I can totally see it developing between Matt’s character and the female lead.
I hope you all had nice holidays so far! We had wonderful holidays and Santa was good to me and got me this awesome jersey! Can’t wait to wear it next season!
In the meantime, I’ve been helping my daughter move into her new house. Spent yesterday putting in shelf paper and helping out by shopping for some kitchen essentials. Will drop in again soon to share what’s happening!
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are here! I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah! I’ll be very busy over the next two weeks with writing revisions, but even more exciting, helping my daughter move into her new home. Wow! I’ll be popping in to share with you and I hope you will take a moment to share what you will be doing for the holidays and the upcoming New Year!