We’re getting dirty today on this Guilty Pleasure Monday with none other than our favorite Dirty Jobs guy – Mike Rowe.
There’s something about those baby blues and handsomely craggy face that I find totally appealing. How about you? Thanks to Jay Villemarette for releasing this photo into the public domain.
Take a moment to visit with the Dangerous Women Writers this morning as our blog-a-thon and giveaways continue. This time we’ve got the wonderful Barbara Vey from Publisher’s Weekly with us and a huge giveaway to one lucky person we will choose from those who comment on the blog by midnight Tuesday.
How big a contest? Well one lucky reader can take home the following:
* Dangerous Highlander by Donna Grant (signed)
* Sins of the Flesh by Caridad Pineiro (signed)
* Stronger than Sin by Caridad Pineiro (signed)
* ARC of The Lost by Caridad Pineiro (signed)
* Blaze Hotzone Trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones (signed)
* Eternal Flame by Cynthia Eden (signed)
* I’ll be Slaying You by Cynthia Eden (signed)
* Immortal Danger by Cynthia Eden (signed)
* A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore (signed)
* Highland Surrender by Dawn Halliday (signed)
* And a “Romantic” Historical Romance Prize Basket, including the following:
-Desire Me by Robyn DeHart (signed)
-ARC of The Devil in Disguise by Stefanie Sloane
-How to Woo a Reluctant Lady by Sabrina Jeffries
-The Sins of Lord Easterbrook by Madeline Hunter (signed)
-A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore (signed)
-Highland Surrender by Dawn Halliday (signed)
-A Jennifer Haymore tote
-& an assortment of body butters from
Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works
How’s that for big?