With Thanksgiving a week away, I wanted to share with you all the things for which I am thankful since I know that next Thursday I will be busy cooking and prepping for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Things for which I am thankful in no particular order:
1. My brother and sister and their families.
2. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law and brother-in-law and all their kids!
3. My hubby who although massively annoying at times has always been a font of support, friendship and love.
4. My wonderful hard-working, respectful and funny daughter.
5. The roof over my head.
6. The food on my plate.
7. Our military men, women and families for the sacrifices they make.
8. The law enforcement officers and firefighters who risk their lives every day for us.
9. My friends, including all of you who come here to visit and take the time to write to me.
10. Being relatively healthy.
11. Being able to pursue my lifelong dream of writing a book.
12. Having a job.
13. The United States of America and the life, liberty and happiness that it provides. Without you, none of the above 12 would be likely be possible. God Bless America.
If you want to visit our Thursday-13 participants, please click here!