I always resolve not to make resolutions. LOL! It’s always the first resolution I break.
This year I’m finally giving in and acknowledging that my Type AA personality needs resolutions. It likes to plan and I’m going to indulge it this year.
So here are my resolutions for 2014! I’d love to hear some of yours.
1. Get back on my health and fitness wagon. I’ve fallen off the last few months and need to get back on track.
2. Decide what to do about my writing career. Albert Einstein said that insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I’ve been doing the same thing over and over and I need to take stock and do something different if I want different results.
3. Do more good deeds. I try to do them on a regular basis, but it’s time to do more.
4. Become more politically involved. I’ve only been on the fringes and I think it’s time to be more vocal and active about what’s happening. (I won’t do that here, so don’t worry.)
5. Think about what I plan to do in the next two years and put a plan into place that will get me to where I want to be.
So come on! Share at least one resolution. It may get you a print copy of TO LOVE AND SERVE. Yep, I finally have some print copies. Which reminds me that I need to pick some wedding week winners! I’m a little behind thanks to a variety of things.
Since one of my resolutions was to do more good deeds, I figure I need to leave you with something uplifting and fun for this New Year’s Eve! So here he is. Enjoy!