Stays At the Shore
for the surprise of their lives as love finally drags them
to the altar for their own Happily-Ever-After.
Maggie Sinclair, Connie Reyes, and Emma Grant have been best friends for years. The three women are as different as they come, but that has only helped sustain them during the trying times in their lives, like the marriage of yet another one of their acquaintances. As they stand at the altar, always as bridesmaids, they are the only single women who remain from their circle of college friends and business colleagues.
Successful women in their own right, they’re not in a rush to do the dash up the aisle, but Fate has a way of shaking the foundations of their very settled lives.
And then there were three. . .
ONE SUMMER NIGHT was released on October 3, 2017 from Sourcebooks Casablanca.
Maggie Sinclair has tried everything to save her family’s business, including mortgaging their beloved beach house on the Jersey Shore. But now, she’s out of options.
The Sinclair and Pierce families have been neighbors and enemies for almost thirty years. That hasn’t stopped Owen Pierce from crushing on Maggie, and he’s determined to invest in her success. Now he has to convince her that he’s more than just trouble with a capital T…
And then there were two. . .
WHAT HAPPENS IN SUMMER will be available on June 5, 2018. It is now available for pre-order!
Connie had vowed never to make the same mistakes as her mother . . .
As the only daughter of a single mom, Connie Reyes knows how hard it is to raise a child alone and without prospects. At an early age Connie vowed she would never put herself or her child in a similar position. But Jonathan Pierce is oh so tempting and a night of passion leads to unexpected consequences with a man she has been unable to forget. But loving Jonathan may upend Connie’s law career and all that she’s worked so hard to achieve.
Jonathan Pierce has always marched the beat of a different drummer. . .
Jonathan Pierce left home at nineteen, determined to explore his dreams and leave his unhappy childhood behind. A father who was always absent at work and a mother who left them her boys without even a goodbye. His only redeeming family connection is his big brother Owen. In the weeks leading up to the Owen’s wedding, sexual tension sizzles between him and the bride’s best friend Connie. Jonathan would love to show the uber responsible and work-a-holic lawyer that he’s a changed man.
When opportunity presents itself the night of the wedding, mutual desire will bring a lifetime of possibilities. Can Connie and Jonathan find a way to balance their very different personalities and build a loving family together?
And then there was one. . .
Emma never dreamed that the happily-ever-after would change her life. . .
But as her two best friends find love, Emma worries about what her future will bring. She has seen all too often what happens once husbands and children arrive. She puts on a brave face because she wants her buddies to be happy, but as a wedding planner, she has seen one too many marriages gone sour. Not to mention her parents’ bitter divorce which has soured her on the idea of marriage for herself. She can’t imagine ever finding a man who can bring her a happily-ever-after.
He’s been in love with her forever and can’t understand why she can’t see it. . .
Carlo da Costa knows why Emma avoids relationships and yet he can’t help but wonder how someone who puts such love and care into others’ dreams can’t allow herself to believe in the fairy tale. He sees the yearning on her face when she spends time with him and his big boisterous family and knows that deep inside, she wants the same thing. Carlo hopes that one day he can provide her with that because he’s sure Emma holds the key to his heart in her hands.
Behind the Scenes
The AT THE SHORE Contemporary Romance series was originally titled the Jersey Girl Bridesmaids. The series is still set along the fabulous Jersey Shore in the lovely town of Sea Kiss.
- #FreebieFriday – Almost Free One Summer Night
- #FreebieFriday Win ARC of ONE SUMMER NIGHT & Jersey Shore Goodies
- #FridayFun One Summer Night Playlist #AttheShore
- #FunFriday – Giveaway Winners and a little Video for you!
- #FunFriday ONE SUMMER NIGHT from the At the Shore Romance Series
- #FunFriday One Summer Night Release Celebration Continues!
- #FunFriday Sexy or not? You pick the teaser!
- #HappyBookBirthday ONE SUMMER NIGHT Contemporary Romance #TeaserTuesday
- #ManCandyMonday #AttheShore Eduardo Varestegui
- #ManCandyMonday – Carlo from A Sea Kiss Christmas
- #ManCandyMonday and Release Party for ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #ManCandyMonday Danny Pino & Carlo from At the Shore
- #ManCandyMonday Dark Hair or Blonde?
- #ManCandyMonday Ignacio (Nacho) Figueras
- #ManCandyMonday Jonathan from What Happens in Summer
- #ManCandyMonday Liam Hemsworth
- #ManCandyMonday Owen Pierce from One Summer Night
- #ManCandyMonday Suit or Surfer? You decide!
- #ManCandyMonday Tyler Hoechlin aka Carlo in #3 At the Shore
- #ManCandyMonday Tyler Hoechlin is my choice for Owen Pierce!
- #TastyTuesday Chicken & Rice #AttheShore
- #TeaserTuesday & A Pre-Order Blitz #Giveaway
- #TeaserTuesday – Sexy bit from ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #TeaserTuesday Free Read ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #TeaserTuesday Meet the Men of ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #TeaserTuesday ONE SUMMER NIGHT #Romance
- #TeaserTuesday ONE SUMMER NIGHT & Chat Tonight
- #TeaserTuesday Only 3 More Weeks to ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #ThoughtfulTuesday Help Us Help Women Receiving Treatment for Cancer
- #ThriftyThursday ONE SUMMER NIGHT on sale!
- #ThrowbackThursday – Oh the weather outside is frightful…
- #ThrowbackThursday A Retail Family, B. Altman, & Jersey Girl Bridesmaids
- #ThrowbackThursday At The Shore
- #ThrowbackThursday Everybody’s Going Surfing
- #ThrowbackThursday My Pride and Joy Helping Others After Hurricane Sandy
- #ThrowbackThursday RT Book Cover 1999
- #ThrowbackThursday Wedding Inspiration for ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #TravelTuesday What places would you go with the Book Genie?
- #WaybackWednesday – A Day in the Life on Release Day for ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #WineWednesday Gran Marnier Rosé Spritz
- #WisdomWednesday – Is bad publicity good publicity?
- #WriteWed – Inspiration for Sea Kiss from ONE SUMMER NIGHT
- #WriteWed Bryant Park & Jersey Girl Bridesmaids
- #WriteWed Bryant Park from One Summer Night #AttheShore
- #WriteWed Chrysler Building & Jersey Girl Bridesmaids
- #WriteWed Fiction from the Heart
- #WriteWed Inspiration for ONE SUMMER NIGHT and the At the Shore Contemporary Romance Series
- #WriteWed Jersey Girl Bridemaids #JerseyShore Mansion
- #WriteWed Location Inspiration #NYC
- #WriteWed The Ironbound Section & At the Shore
- #WriteWed The Women of ONE SUMMER NIGHT and a series of my heart
- 4th of July #JerseyShore
- 5 Tips for Getting Past Writer’s Block #WriteWed
- A Possible Goodbye to the Circus Diner #ThrowbackThursday
- A Typical Cuban Meal #Tuesday Tip
- Aaron Diaz & At The Shore #ManCandyMonday
- Bradley Beach Inspiration #AtTheShore #WriteWed
- Bradley Beach Memorial Day & June #Giveaway #AtTheShore #ThrowbackThursday
- Charlie Hunnam #ManCandyMonday #AttheShore
- Corn on the Cob with Chile Lime Butter #TuesdayTip
- Counting down to Days #ThrowbackThursday
- Delicious David Gandy #ManCandyMonday #AtTheShore
- Happy Friday! A moment at the #JerseyShore #AttheShore
- Hurricane Hermine & Jersey Girl Bridesmaids #WriteWed
- Jersey Shore Sangria #WineWednesday
- Ocean Grove Inspiration for the At the Shore Series #WriteWed
- Ocean Grove Memories & At the Shore #ThrowbackThursday
- One Summer Night Contemporary Romance #TeaserTuesday
- One Summer Night Cover Reveal & Prizes for Reader #Giveaways
- Stuffed Mushrooms – #Tuesday Tip
- Surfer Kao Smith #ManCandyMonday & Weekend Surf Sounds #AttheShore
- The Character Driven Life #WriteWed
- Welcome Summer! #Write Wed
- What Makes a Good Hero? #WriteWed