When my daughter and I first saw Zac in SUMMERLAND (which had a lot of really cute guys), we both thought he was adorable and now he’s grown up into a major hottie. I almost feel a little guilty choosing someone so young, but he’s definitely Man Candy material nowadays. I’m looking forward to the reboot of BAYWATCH with him and Dwayne Johnson, another total hottie.
Plus, not only does Zac look good in a bathing suit, he really knows how to dress. Check him out at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. And those baby blues. . . Just love them!
Many thanks to Eva Rinaldi for use of this photo!
Eva Rinaldi [CC BY-SA 2.0]
We’re getting dirty today on this Guilty Pleasure Monday with none other than our favorite Dirty Jobs guy – Mike Rowe.
There’s something about those baby blues and handsomely craggy face that I find totally appealing. How about you? Thanks to Jay Villemarette for releasing this photo into the public domain.
Take a moment to visit with the Dangerous Women Writers this morning as our blog-a-thon and giveaways continue. This time we’ve got the wonderful Barbara Vey from Publisher’s Weekly with us and a huge giveaway to one lucky person we will choose from those who comment on the blog by midnight Tuesday.
How big a contest? Well one lucky reader can take home the following:
* Dangerous Highlander by Donna Grant (signed)
* Sins of the Flesh by Caridad Pineiro (signed)
* Stronger than Sin by Caridad Pineiro (signed)
* ARC of The Lost by Caridad Pineiro (signed)
* Blaze Hotzone Trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones (signed)
* Eternal Flame by Cynthia Eden (signed)
* I’ll be Slaying You by Cynthia Eden (signed)
* Immortal Danger by Cynthia Eden (signed)
* A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore (signed)
* Highland Surrender by Dawn Halliday (signed)
* And a “Romantic” Historical Romance Prize Basket, including the following:
-Desire Me by Robyn DeHart (signed)
-ARC of The Devil in Disguise by Stefanie Sloane
-How to Woo a Reluctant Lady by Sabrina Jeffries
-The Sins of Lord Easterbrook by Madeline Hunter (signed)
-A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore (signed)
-Highland Surrender by Dawn Halliday (signed)
-A Jennifer Haymore tote
-& an assortment of body butters from
Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works
How’s that for big?