I love getting out to bookstores and meeting the booksellers and readers who make it all possible. The booksellers have been so supportive and this is my way of saying thanks! More pictures are coming soon!
- BORDERS, Fairfield, CT
1499 Post Rd
Fairfield, CT 06824
Dianne Defonce, third from the left in the white shirt, is the wonderful event coordinator at this Borders store. Make a point to check out her wonderful author roundtables.
- Waldenbooks # 1765
Unfortunately this store has been closed. We will truly miss this very supportive store and their booksellers, but Annie is already back in the thick of selling romance novels! Annie is a great bookseller and you can trust her to let you know what’s the latest and greatest on the shelves.
- Sunshine Books, 4931 Lincoln Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630, http://www.sunshinebooks.org
When I visited San Diego, Nancy and her staff held a delightful book signing for me! If you’re into romance, check out this amazing romance-friendly store which carries both new and old books.
- Borders Express, Berkshire Mall
1665 State Hill Road
Reading, PA 19610
Erica is the manager at this great store! Erica hosted a signing for the VFRW/Pocono Lehigh Valley Conference and also invited us back for a Literacy Event.
Mid State Mall
East Brunswick, NJ 08816A
Elsie, you and your readers group rock! Thanks for having me as a guest with your group. I understand you’ve moved to another store and hope to visit you there soon.
- Caridad and Elsie!
Here’s Elsie, a super fan and great bookseller reader’s group leader from the East Brunswick Borders! We snapped these pictures at a local conference’s Booksellers’ Luncheon.
Here’s some of the other great stores I’ve been to lately, and I hope to get more pictures from these locations up shortly!
- Borders Express, 298 Exton Square, Exton, PA 19341 — Laura and her staff were absolutely wonderful when Lois Winston and I visited!
- Borders, 1642 Schlosser Street, Ft. Lee, NJ 07024 — Thanks to Jane and Mercedes for hosting Cathy Areu and me.
- Borders Express, Hamilton Mall, Mays Landing, NJ 08054 — Robin and Cheryl are wonderful booksellers and know their romance! If you’re down in the Atlantic City area, be sure to drop by this shop.
And of course, many thanks to Joyce from the Clifton Commons Barnes & Noble and Regina from the Edison Barnes & Noble for hosting my workshops and readers groups!